International Journal Of Humanities Education and Social Sciences (IJHESS) is to provide a research medium and an important reference for the advancement and dissemination of research results that support high-level research in the fields Culture of Education and Social Science Research . Original theoretical work and application-based studies, which contributes to a better understanding all fields of Education and Social Science Research (Humanities, Education, Sosial Science). This statement of the scientific code of ethics is a statement of the code of ethics of all parties involved in the publication process of scientific journals, namely managers, editors, reviewers,and authors. The statement of the code of ethics of scientific publications is based on the regulation of the head of LIPI No. 5 of 2014 on the Code of ethics of Scientific Publications, which in essence the Code of ethics of Scientific Publications is essentially upholding three ethical values in publications, namely (i) neutrality, which is free from conflicts of interest in the management of publications; (ii) Fairness, which gives the right of authorship to those who are entitled as authors/ authors; and (iii) honesty, which is free from duplication,fabrication, falsification, and plagiarism in publications.
Duties and responsibilities of the Journal manager
1. Specify Journal name, scope of scholarship, credentials, and accreditation when required.
2. Determining the membership of the board of editors.
3. Defines the relationship between publishers, editors, reviewers, and other parties to a contract.
4. Respect confidential matters, both for contributing researchers, authors, editors, and reviewers.
5. Apply norms and provisions regarding intellectual property rights, especially copyright.
6. Conduct journal Policy and present it to authors/writers, editorial boards, reviewers, and readers.
7. Create code-behaving guides for editors and reviewers.
8. Publish the journal regularly.
9. Guarantee the availability of funding sources for the sustainability of journal publications.
10. Building a collaborative network and marketing.
11. Prepare for authorizations and other legal aspects.
Duties and responsibilities of the Editor
1. Meet the needs of readers and authors,
2. To ensure continuous improvement of publication quality,
3. Implement a process to guarantee the quality of published writing,
4. Freedom to argue objectively,
5. Preserving the integrity of the author's academic track record,
6. Deliver corrections, clarifications, withdrawals, and apologies when needed,
7. Responsible for the style and format of the paper, while the content and all statements in the paper is the responsibility of the author,
8. Actively soliciting the opinions of authors, readers, bebestari partners, and editorial board members to improve the quality of publications,
9. Encourage the assessment of the journal if there are findings,
10. Support initiatives to reduce research and publication errors by requiring authors to attach an ethical clearance form approved by the ethical clearance Commission,
11. Support initiatives to educate researchers on publication ethics,
12. Review the effect of published policies on the attitude of authors/authors and reviewers and improve them to increase responsibility and minimize errors,
13. Have an open mind to New opinions or views of others that may conflict with personal opinions,
14. Not defend own opinions, authors or third parties that may result in non-objective decisions,
15. Encourage the author, so that he can make improvements to the paper until it is worthy of publication.
Duties and responsibilities of the Reviewer
1. Got the task of the editor to review the paper and convey the results of the review to the editor, as a material for determining the feasibility of a paper to be published.
2. The reviewer may not conduct a review of the paper that involves him, either directly or indirectly.
3. Maintain the privacy of the author by not disseminating the results of Corrections, suggestions, and recommendations by providing criticism, suggestions, feedback, and recommendations.
4. Encourage authors / authors to make improvements to the paper.
5. Review the paper that has been repaired in accordance with the standards that have been determined.
6. Written works are reviewed in a timely manner according to the style of publication based on scientific rules (data collection methods, author legality, conclusions, and others.).
Duties and responsibilities of the author
1. Ensure that those included in the list of authors/authors meet the criteria as an author / Author.
2. Collectively responsible for the work and the content of the article includes its methods, analyzes, calculations and details.
3. State the origin of resources (including funding), either directly or indirectly.
4. Explain the limitations in research.
5. Respond to comments made by reviewers in a professional and timely manner.
6. Inform the editor if it will retract his writing.
7. Make a statement that the paper submitted for publication is original, has not been published anywhere in any language, and is not in the process of submitting to another publisher.